Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing #2---Avatars and high blood pressure

Creating the Avatar was simple. I noticed there are more options for dressing your Avatar than you'll care to spend time looking at.

I chose my posting name and name of my blog by using names that would be easy for me to remember.

Creating my blog was easy. I think it was easy because the blogger program is laid out in such a way that a computer-challenged person can create the blog with little or no fuss at all. I was impressed and encouraged.

Creating the Avatar was easy, as I've already said. The difficult part came when it was time to export the Avatar to my blog. I copied the instructions word for word but had trouble. A
wonderful person that used to be my school librarian helped me through the thick of it. A big thank you goes out to her!!!!!!!!!!

My Avatar reflects my personality because I love teaching Science and my Avatar is happily teaching Science in front of a class. That particular image relates to me.....so I went with it.

No comments: