Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing #11---Adding Feeds

At first this was confusing to me......I thought I has done this on Thing #10.....maybe I don't fully understand this part .

Google Blog search and Blogline search tool were simplest to use because they were very organized and user-friendly ( that's what I like)..........you could click on one thing and have several options.  

I could never get anything going with Feedster.......I kept getting the internet explorer error....

The number of feeds is overwhelming.  Some appealed to me (such as science and RV'ing) while others were on a more personal level (dieting and losing weight).....I don't think I care to get personal on the Internet.

The tools available to me were more than sufficient.....I only tapped the surface on those.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Isn't it nice to have reading come to you on a regular basis instead of you going to search it out?