Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing #1--Starting Over.......

My first blog did not contain the info it was supposed to......so I am starting from scratch.

The hardest lifelong learning habit for me is #2........accepting responsibility in my own learning.
The reason is that I am so busy with work, my side jobs, and most importantly taking care of my
3 children and giving them plenty of attention that there is little time left over for me to take
classes. That is why I jumped at the opportunity to take this online course....I can work on it
while the kids are asleep.

The easiest lifelong learning habit for me is #71/2.........Play and be curious and read. I can do this one with my kids........subsequently spending time with them and learning at the same time.

By playing with Web 2.0 tools, I hope to learn more about how I can use computer technology
to enhance classroom instruction.......especially since the students have access to laptop computers in the classroom.

No comments: