Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thing #7--Flickr



Flickr was awesome! I was able to easily access images of some of my favorite campgrounds, as well as campgrounds I want to visit!!! South Llano River State Park (in the middle of the Hill Country) is one such place I want to camp at. I accessed more photos of that state park than I had time to look at. I could access images of sea turtles or anything else my students and I are studying.

I had lots of trouble uploading an image from Flickr to my blog.
If you click on the blank box to the left, a nice photo of a sea turtle
taken by Rajue should pop up.

By the way, there are 7 different varieties of sea turtles according to the Sea Turtle Hatchery in Galveston. Did you know all 7 varieties are threatened or endangered?


















1 comment:

Debbie said...

I was able to view your picture when I clicked on it. The sea turtles are amazing!