Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summary

Wow.....this was not easy for me.  Let me begin by recommending that you make it clear to any potential participant that certain computer skills are necessary to be successful in this class.  Maybe an attachment containing instructions for exporting, cutting and pasting, adding links, finding certain codes, etc.

I loved Animoto, iGoogle, I plan to use a Google calendar, RSS feeds are a timesaver......because I do start wasting time browsing websites, etc.

The format of this program could be improved with links for tutorials at the onset of each "Thing."  I know some tutorial-type stuff was there.....maybe I am not proficient enough at retrieving it.

I have become aware of so much and have learned so much from this course, that I would definitely take another one like it in the future.  I know so much about Web 2.0 compared to 3 or 4 weeks ago.  

I will be using some of the Things I learned in the classroom.  I will revisit these things on the website and polish my skills before using them in the classroom.  I hope I can override them.

I will keep blogging and checking feeds to stay up to date with regard to new developments in 2.0.

Thank you very much.

Ronnie Camp

No comments: