Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing #13--Web-based applications

The neat thing about Zoho Writer is that I can start a spreadsheet at home on my computer and easily access it from my school computer if I needed to work on it more.....or vice versa...and I don't have to use a flash drive......Hey!!!!  if I start making a test or a lab worksheet on Microsoft Word at school I can access it at home through Zoho Writer.  This could be really helpful to me since a lot of my stuff is usually a work in progress.

I am already so acquainted with Microsoft Word that I cannot think of any other practical uses at this time for Zoho Writer.  I have been playing around with it on and off over the past 2 or 3 days for only 10-15 minutes at a time, so maybe when I put some more playtime into Zoho, I will discover other uses.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I think one of the best and different features from Microsoft is the ability to share your work with maybe another science teacher. Or maybe a team could have a spreadsheet of their students with notes for all teachers on the team to access.